GIVING TUESDAY NOW
● #GivingTuesdayNow is a new global day of giving and unity that will take place on May 5, 2020 – in addition to the regularly scheduled Dec 1, 2020 #GivingTuesday – as an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19.
● #GivingTuesdayNow is an opportunity for people around the world to stand together in unity--to use their individual power of generosity to remain connected and heal.
● At a time when we are all experiencing the pandemic, generosity is what brings people of all races, faiths, and political views together across the globe. Generosity gives everyone the power to make a positive change in the lives of others and is a fundamental value anyone can act on.
● Please consider a monetary donation for #GivingTuesdayNow to The Bridge for Community Services. Because of social distancing, our service to the homeless community is more urgent than ever as there are fewer organizations serving meals on the streets. Getting supplies for The Bridge FCS is even tighter right now due to the effects of the pandemic. The amount of food we receive from our partners as dropped drastically. And yet, our weekly numbers have gone up as we're the ONLY organization consistently feeding on a weekly basis.
● #GivingTuesdayNow emphasizes opportunities to give back to communities and causes in safe ways that allow for social connection and kindness even while practicing physical distancing. DONATE to The Bridge FCS today!